Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions re: Battery Box  (Read 1465 times)

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Questions re: Battery Box
« on: June 26, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »

So I'm planning on getting a 2nd merge box and thinking about power supplies.  When thinking about my options, I began to think that the deHass 9V box would suit my needs better.  However, since I don't have one to tool around with (and I don't want to risk frying the thing), I must bludgeon you all with stupid questions.  Please bear with me.

HYPOTHETICAL 1:
my regular merge box putters out on me at a gig.  Could I simply turn on the battery box and run it like my regular merge box?  I.E. not to a wireless rig or anything, just through my regular rig.

HYPOTHETICAL 2:
I want to run the battery box, but not use an actual 9V battery.  The pedalboard I run my rig through has a cord for guitar pedals that has 9V battery terminals on it (this was for pedals made before 2.1mm connectors became popular).  Could I connect this cord to the 9V terminals in the Battery Box and run it off of the board's power supply as a sub for my merge box, or would that fry the box? 

That's about all I have right now.  Thanks folks!

-Jaay
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:59:40 PM by Jaay »
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: Questions re: Battery Box
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 05:46:10 AM »

Hey Jaay!
Hypo 1 will work.

Hypo 2 will not.

All three power box options are in here, in stock.

David
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation
Pages: [1]   Go Up