Zendrum Stuff > I don't have a Zendrum, but...

Just Ordered My Piece of Zen

(1/5) > >>

funky_d:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!
I just got off the phone with David about ten minutes ago, and have ordered my Zendrum!!!
WOW!!!!   
Later,
FunKy_D
;D

Geosphere:
Congrats.

You will now witness the warping of the time space continuum as the next several weeks will be the most painfully long weeks you have ever experienced.

drumhead99:
Yup.  I remember how long that "waiting" time period felt...   don't distress,  it will get there...

funky_d:
How Appropriate,
Alan Parson's "Time" is grooving away in iTunes while I count the days. I already have links on my bands site for Zendrum. I already know I'm gonna love it.

Time keeps flowing like a river...

FunKyD

funky_d:
Well guys, I am down to what I hope to be the last week of waiting - My Zen should be here very shortly. I have never put so much thought and effort into something I know nothing about... I mean damn, I have been thinking about this thing nonstop since before I even ordered it. I guess I havta sit back and bite my nails for another week. You all don't know (oh wait a minute, you all do know) how bad this is killing me to wait so patiently while it gets finished. (Although a month is an insanely short amount of time to create a hand made, custom instrument, my buddy waited almost 6 months for his Carvin bass!!!) So I guess I'm not complaining at all - just so anxious to get to jam.
Later On,

FunKyD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version