Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inspector 109 is awesome!  (Read 213 times)

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
Inspector 109 is awesome!
« on: December 02, 2013, 06:43:44 am »

Hey all,
Just wanted to comment on the superb customer support offered by Dave Haney. I emailed on Saturday about an issue I was having, Dave emailed back within a few hours and we solved problem #1 of 2. But #2 would need technical support, so Dave arranged to hook up by phone...on Sunday night! We talked and fixed the issue in 10 minutes, the call took 45 minutes, Dave and I just chatted and talked about music, technic, R&D, and more. He is mailing me a part, no charge for postage or the small part. Talk about customer support..... where in the world today would you find anyone as dedicated to their craft as Dave and the good folks at Zendrum?
Faaaaaantastic! Thanks again Inspector!
~Rand
PS: Darin K. at Zenedit is also right there. No surprise his software and his persona meshes so well with Dave and Zendrum Corp.!
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!

Slyder

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
Re: Inspector 109 is awesome!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 05:47:02 am »

Couldn't agree more. My experience with customer service has been superb. Always there when you need them.
 8)
Slyder
Z4 - ZX Saphire - Zendrumdrive
Pages: [1]   Go Up