Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling all Zendrummers!!!  (Read 655 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Calling all Zendrummers!!!
« on: August 03, 2012, 10:19:44 PM »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on the forum about this years Zendrum gathering.  October 12 and 13 of this year we will be putting together another get together for any Zendrummers and potential Zendrummers that are on the fence about getting one or not.  We have brothers coming up from Florida, Texas, and Illinois, and Georgia or course.  You never know, there may be those who might just pop in to see what is going on.  We are going to play with different modules and sound samples such as BFD2, Superior Drummer, Zendrum Drive, TD-20, Addictive Drums, and any others that show up.  We are also going to hear our Zendrums being played through Bose, QSC, Yamaha, and whatever else is there as well.  Friday night will be a get together, maybe some dinner, then a little show and tell followed by some playing.  Saturday will be the ins and outs of what everyone is using, tips and tricks, questions and answers, and whatever else we can come up with.  The first year we did this was with the Mayor Tom Roady.  He video taped 6 of us Zendrummers playing different things at the same time.  Someone played the banjo of theirs, drum kit on another, percussion on another, melodic synth pads on another, and so on.  It would be cool to do something like this again.  Feel free to contact me if you haven't already if you would like to attend, my email is rob@pocket-master.com.

Hope to hear from you,

Rob
Pocket Master
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
Re: Calling all Zendrummers!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:55:19 AM »

Hey Rob,

I won't be able to make this, unfortunately. If in fact it is still going to happen, maybe someone can do videos for those of us that would be interested in seeing everyone's technics. I liked your Youtube video discussing your setup, it was informative and very helpful. Keep it up!
Rand
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!
Pages: [1]   Go Up