Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Zendrum Gathering in Atlanta!!!!!  (Read 465 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
2012 Zendrum Gathering in Atlanta!!!!!
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:43:16 PM »

Fellow Zendrummers, Mark Greenbaum and myself are in the process of setting up our 3rd annual Zendrummer get together. I am throwing this personal invite to you in hopes that you will be able to join us in this event. We will be checking out the Zendrum Drive, BFD2, Superior Drummer 2.0, Ableton Live, Zen Edit, and many other options out there for use with the Zendrum. We are looking at the dates of either October 5th and 6th, or October 12th and 13th. It will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, home of Zendrum HQ. We are throwing this out now so if you want to attend you can plan ahead, we are also looking for feedback as to which weekend works for the majority. After we get feedback as to how many will make the trip to Atlanta, we will work out the logistics and get more details for those who are going to attend. This is a chance for those who have been playing for a long time to pass on experiences to those just starting and also get a chance to see and hear the advances in sound sample technologies out there and how others are using them. Mark and his wife have hosted the event for the past two years because we have had five fellow Zendrummers attend each year, to include David Haney and Kim Daniel, the founders. Please respond to this message to let me know if you are going to be there, not going to be there, or may be there, that way we can plan to make this event as successful as possible to help each other out with this great instrument.

Thank you,

Rob Anderson
Pocket Master
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

rsanto

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Zendrum Gathering in Atlanta!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 05:53:54 AM »

Hi Rob,
Any date works for me. 
Bob S.
Pages: [1]   Go Up