Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrum Forum  (Read 1940 times)

john emrich

• Tribal Wizard
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • john emrich
Zendrum Forum
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:22:00 AM »

Greetings fellow Zendrummers.

I thought that I would take a sec and post about this forum.  This is a great community and we have had a couple of idiots ruin our hang in the recent past.  As a result, Inspector 109 now adds the title of "bouncer" to his position.  No new members will be allowed to just "join" our community.  They will all need to go through David. 

Everyone should take a sec and thank David for this.  He is putting all of the responsibility on his own shoulders.

Bottom line is this..... I encourage everyone to get back into this forum and start talking again.  This is a great resource and it should be supported by our activity.

Cheers,
John
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:56:41 PM by DrumWagon »
John Emrich
Drums, Percussion, Producer, Sound designer

wallymulhearn

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
Re: Zendrum Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »

Well said, let's get some ZenChat going..........

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »

Like John said this is a great community! I have learned a lot from this forum and pressed hard to find a solution to this spam problem. Thank you David for keeping this for us Zendrummers and it is a wealth of information for all of us. So what is going on with your Zendrum setup at this point in time?
right now I still gig with my TD-20. I have Superior, BFD, Battery 3, Ableton that I am trying to get so that I feel comfortable taking it out. I need more practice with it and have not really set up a rack for it. What are you using as far as Audio interfaces and midi interfaces to get the sound out of the computer.  David has brought us the Zendrumdrive  which is one way to do this. I have a macbook pro and have been waiting for MOTU to come out with a Thunderbolt interface which I believe that they are working on. right now I am just going out my headphone port on the computer. Lets hear about your setups Thumper
Thumper

tomtato

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »

I haven't posted in a long while.  Thanks David for everything you do.  Without Zendrum, I would be without music.  Take a look at Pettit Brothers on youtube or see our website:  www.pettitbros.com
I've picked up some really good ideas and even made a few friends on the is forum.  Let's keep it going.

Tom Pettit---Greeley CO

madfoxynot

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »

I am sooooo excited about Zendrum... all the new advances....the art and joy of playing the Zendrum.... the friendships, really.. everything  about this wonderful instrument.... and also this website. I have learned and continue to learn so much from this forum and appreciate all the contributions made. One thing I ask. Keep feeding this forum with your questions, thoughts and ideas because as good as this journey has been..... this adventure is  just getting started.
Thanks All
Tony

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »

Thanks everybody for posting!
While this arrangement isn't perfect, it's what we ALL DO that matters now.
There are still sharks in the water, but Geo has beaten them back like the true Zendrum champion he really is.
If we're willing to help and encourage and learn from each other we will beat these worthless bastards together.
If YOU want this forum to survive- take it back from them RIGHT NOW.
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »

"There are still sharks in the water, but Geo has beaten them back like the true Zendrum champion he really is.
If we're willing to help and encourage and learn from each other we will beat these worthless bastards together.
If YOU want this forum to survive- take it back from them RIGHT NOW."

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BABY!  ;D

I am so glad this forum is here to stay. We can't let these momos take over and ruin it for everyone. Thanks Geo! Thanks Dave!
I am doing a happy dance!!

Rand
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Break out the Harpoons!  Stand ready to defend the ship!  Death to the Worthless Bastards!!!  Aye started with this forum before purchasing me Jolly Roger Zen.  Aye still depend on it for learning the latest techniques, hardware and software tricks and products.  Aye cannot thank, The Inspector, Zengina, Kim Daniel, Darin (of Zenedit fame) and Geosphere enough for allowing this Olde Salt the gift of being able to play drums again, in such a confined space as Aye currently have. BZ to all of ye!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 10:32:12 AM »

3800 AVATARS DELETED/DEFEATED TODAY BY GEOSPHERE.
They're not giving up without a fight.
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:33:11 AM by Inspector 109 »
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

*sniff*  *sniff*......

.CLUNK. ::)

Yep, chloroform alright!

Nice going Geo!

Rand
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!

Rico1317

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 11:18:27 AM »

Rico here, thanks David and to all. I have not been here for a while but I miss it. Talk to you all soon.

kungfudrummer

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
    • Matthew Antolick's Myspace
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 07:30:26 AM »

Here's another vote for keeping this forum going. I haven't posted in a long time, but this whole ordeal has re-awakened my desire to be an active part of keeping this community alive. Great job, Dave and Geo, for giving The Agents the finger :)

m
--
Matthew Antolick
--
MoRockin, Disney's EPCOT, Orlando, FL

Dr Evil

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »

Hip Hip Hooray, from the heart of a newer Zendrummer.
I am so happy it will remain in place.
Thanks for all your continued efforts.
Zebrawood ZX - BFD 2.0 - EZ Drummer & Superior Drummer - Alesis D4 & DMPRO - WIN XP - Presonus Firebox - JBL EON-15

digitalDrummer

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:25 AM »

Great that the forum lives on... Thanks zendudes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up