Zendrum Stuff > ZenChat

Zendrum Forum

<< < (2/3) > >>

Inspector 109:
Thanks everybody for posting!
While this arrangement isn't perfect, it's what we ALL DO that matters now.
There are still sharks in the water, but Geo has beaten them back like the true Zendrum champion he really is.
If we're willing to help and encourage and learn from each other we will beat these worthless bastards together.
If YOU want this forum to survive- take it back from them RIGHT NOW.

randtor:

"There are still sharks in the water, but Geo has beaten them back like the true Zendrum champion he really is.
If we're willing to help and encourage and learn from each other we will beat these worthless bastards together.
If YOU want this forum to survive- take it back from them RIGHT NOW."

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BABY!  ;D

I am so glad this forum is here to stay. We can't let these momos take over and ruin it for everyone. Thanks Geo! Thanks Dave!
I am doing a happy dance!!

Rand

Pyrate:
Avast Thar Mateys,

Break out the Harpoons!  Stand ready to defend the ship!  Death to the Worthless Bastards!!!  Aye started with this forum before purchasing me Jolly Roger Zen.  Aye still depend on it for learning the latest techniques, hardware and software tricks and products.  Aye cannot thank, The Inspector, Zengina, Kim Daniel, Darin (of Zenedit fame) and Geosphere enough for allowing this Olde Salt the gift of being able to play drums again, in such a confined space as Aye currently have. BZ to all of ye!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate

Inspector 109:
3800 AVATARS DELETED/DEFEATED TODAY BY GEOSPHERE.
They're not giving up without a fight.
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

randtor:
*sniff*  *sniff*......

.CLUNK. ::)

Yep, chloroform alright!

Nice going Geo!

Rand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version