Zendrum Stuff > ZenEdit

Version 2.1.8 is up

(1/2) > >>

DrumWagon:
This latest beta version adds native MIDI support to both Windows and Mac OS (10.6 and 10.7)

It also adds support for the Roland TD-30 and has an updated map file for the ZendrumDrive (Zendrum TRS), in addition to several bug fixes.

You can pick up the latest version here:  http://nebiru.com/zenedit/index.cfm?event=beta

Unless any major problems are found, this is likely to be the final beta version.  I'm anxious for this version to go live so that I can start focusing more on adding new features, so your continued help with testing and reporting issues is much appreciated.

I'd also like to take the time point out that there is a forum on the ZenEdit site.  Please feel free to post there in the future for any ZenEdit related discussions.

Thanks, and take care.
-darin

Inspector 109:
This is the moment I've been waiting for to announce that ZenEdit will come standard and will be included with every new Zendrum. It is the missing link to access the true power of the Z4 circuitboard and is too important not to be an integral part of the Zendrum going forward. I can't believe how well my ZX plays now, and I want to be the first to congratulate Darin on a superb effort. Many, many thanks from all of us who will benefit from the labor you've put into pushing the art of Zendrumming farther into the future.
JOB WELL DONE!

Pocket Master:
Thanks for all the hard work.  I have a few people coming over this week that want to buy a Zendrum and being able to show them this program and that it now comes with the purchase of a new Zendrum may be that one piece of the puzzle that will make them jump off the fence and get one.  I just loaded the newest version on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work flawlessly.  Thanks again for the hard work to everyone that had a hand in this.

Rob

randtor:
Just saw this Darin, fabulous!
Now with The Inspector tying Zenedit in with each new purchase, it's a no brainer for everyone with a Z4 to purchase this incredible program! I can't imagine being without it anymore, it allows for soooo much greater control of the nuances of the Zendrum.

Great news for you, Inspector 109, and the entire Zendrum family!! Congrats!!!

Rand

DrumWagon:
Thanks, everyone!  This has taken an enormous amount of work, but it's posts like this that make it all worthwhile!

Here's to 2012, the Year of the Zendrum!

-darin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version