Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Pyrate In Nashville  (Read 1295 times)

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
A Pyrate In Nashville
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:45:49 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Aye will try and post this amid the maelstrom of spam that seems to have found its way into this website. Arrgghhh.  However, Aye digress.  Aye will be in Nashville, TN from 27-30 August 2012.  If there are any Zendrummers out there that would like to get together, Aye would welcome the opportunity.  We can hoist a flagon to our dearly departed Mayor, Tom Roady as well.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Re: A Pyrate In Nashville
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »

I have found myself traveling back and forth to Nashville more this year than ever, even for just a night or two.  I will clear my calendar for those dates and we can make it happen.

Pocketmaster.
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:01:51 AM »

I might be ready for a road trip by then. It would be good to meet with fellow Zendrummers and talk shop. Thumper
Thumper

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Outstanding.  Aye be looking forward to meeting you all.  We will be housed at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville.

Pyrate
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »

I have never been to Nasheville. Maybe it is time to go. I have always wanted to see a Pyrate play the Zendrum. Maybe  I can be there.

DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 05:22:39 AM »

Sounds as if there be a gathering in the future of 2012...argghhh.  My best pirate talk....what do you think?
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 05:56:50 PM »

I can do it with enough notice. I have not really spent any time in Nashville before except flying into the airport one time. Kim are you up for it? Thumper
Thumper

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 07:46:59 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Alas, Aye not be in Nashville for playing the Jolly Roger Zen, but for a conference to keep Western Civilization as we know it safe from all enemies.  Arrrggghhhhh!!!!   A fine Pyrate speak thar Pocket Master.  Aye will have to teach you the rest of the Pyrate alphabet when we meet. 

Thumper, how much advance notice do ye need?

Pyrate

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:19 AM »

Depends Pyrate probably a month  not sure if I will drive or fly. I would like to talk Zendrum shop with all that show. We need to find out what others are doing on the front lines and compare notes. Thumper  PS did you see the new TD-30? I am really trying to go the software route with Superior and Ableton but until I can get it flawless I am stil gigging with my TD-20. Soon I will have the setup that I want. Inspector 109 can Ableton be installed in the Zendrum drive? It would be cool if we could hook up an IPAD to the Zendrum Drive and controll faders ,setups and stuff. Thumper
Thumper

LILBEAR

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 10:06:26 AM »

Hi guys, I live in Nashville and would like to join you.

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 06:52:36 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

The more the merrier.  Aye will post more details as Aye get them.

Pyrate

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »

I am still planning on being there, probably stay at the Mayor's place while in town, but none the less, we will have a great time swapping ideas and stories on how to play a better Zendrum.

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up