Other Stuff > White Noise

Spam

<< < (2/2)

Jaay:
I don't think you'll lack for people willing to help out cleaning our tribal grounds if needed.  How can we help?

Inspector 109:
If you're already a member, then just please post as usual.
Nobody new can post. Geo has shut that down for good.
That sucks because a Forum is supposed to be for everybody to participate.
BUT, now at least- all of YOU guys can communicate together again AND
the spammer rat can not get through.
I can't tell you how many people say they read every post here before they decide.
It's this community that makes the Zendrum different than anything else and I thank you all for hanging in there.

john emrich:
This is a re-post from the Chat section..

Greetings fellow Zendrummers.

I thought that I would take a sec and post about this forum.  This is a great community and we have had a couple of idiots ruin our hang in the recent past.  As a result, Inspector 109 now adds the title of "bouncer" to his position.  No new members will be allowed to just "join" our community.  They will all need to go through David.

Everyone should take a sec and thank David for this.  He is putting all of the responsibility on his own shoulders.

Bottom line is this..... I encourage everyone to get back into this forum and start talking again.  This is a great resource and it should be supported by our activity.

Cheers,
John

Pyrate:
Avast Thar Mateys,

Aye heartily concur with me shipmates regarding this forum.  By Neptune's Trident we need to stick together and weather this storm of idiocy that seems to have taken over the world at large.  Aye for one, will be happy to participate in such a noble cause.  So be there any questions for the Olde Salt, Aye will pleased to respond.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version