Author Topic: Drunks  (Read 878 times)

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Drunks
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:40:07 AM »

Please indulge my venting, but why is it that I always seem to attract the drunks who think not only is it ok to hobble up on stage and right into my personal space, but that it's also alright to pepper me with questions while I'm playing.  >:(

Look, I appreciate the attention and that you've never seen one of these before, blah, blah blah -- but come on man, try and show some respect.   ::)
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: Drunks
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:03:46 PM »

It's because you're just so nice and friendly. I transform into Big Bubba the Bouncerman.
"Gotta GO, MOFO"
What I love is when they want to hit the Zendrum too while I'm playing and singing a song.
The band loves it too. Just like when they fall over your monitors into your mic stand. We call that- Frathouse Rules.
(anything you do is legal)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:23:39 PM by Inspector 109 »
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 07:09:24 PM »

I feel your pain guys. Last month we had one swaying in front of my mike, singing along to the song, and asking me what the "F" I was playing, between verses.  ::). He loudly proclaimed "I don't F'in know what the "F" it is, but I'm gonna "F'in"buy me one tamarrah!". Hoo Boy. Fabulous... right over the PA.
Had a "dancer" last fall, took up the whole floor, danced very strangely, and made a spectacle of himself for 20 minutes. Distracting? Yeah, just a bit. I asked the owner to get him off the floor, and was informed that was their dishwasher. Why he was out there dancing and not washing dishes I had no idea... until we ordered food. :-\
I don't think we'll be going back there too soon.

Frat House Rules?!?!?! Hahaha!! I love it!
~R
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!

peabody58

• Tribesman
  • The Draken!
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Piece of the Web
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 07:44:02 AM »

Being wireless, I intermingle with the crowd during my Zen time.  Eventually, some drunk chick will have to 'touch'  and 'tap' on my pads.  I tolerate it only because most of those chicks are really hot looking!!   8)
The  'Draken' - custom themed mother-of-pearl in-layed ZX-Z4, longest build in history: 173 days!  Curley Maple/Zebrawood/Curley Maple.  Internal Wireless / Volume Knob.  Custom Case.  Roland TD-10exp / (2) JBL EON G2

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 10:12:05 AM »

Got to love hot drunk chicks!!!!!!!  Thumper
Thumper

Geosphere

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Too Hip For The Room
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:40:43 AM »

Got to love hot drunk chicks!!!!!!!  Thumper

That's probably the reason most musicians learn an instrument in the first place.
Play nice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up