Zendrum Stuff > User Reviews

Off to NAMM

(1/2) > >>

digitalDrummer:
The industry showcase begins in LA on Thursday and I'll be there to cover the event for digitalDrummer. Expect new offerings from Roland and also some news from Pearl about ePro. Alas, no Zendrum presence, from my understanding.  I'll be checking out all the electronic percussion-related stands, so watch this space.
And if anyone else will be there, give me a yell.

Inspector 109:
Hey DD!
Zendrum won't have a booth at NAMM, but you will see several Zendrummers working there.
Safe travels!

john emrich:
I will have mine with me at the Yamaha booth.  That is in the Marriott hotel.  

John

MustangMick:

--- Quote from: john emrich on January 17, 2012, 11:47:16 AM ---I will have mine with me at the Yamaha booth.  That is in the Marriott hotel.  

John

--- End quote ---

Hi John,
hope you are having a fun time.

If you have a chance could you plug your Zendrum into a Yamaha DTX700 module and let me know how you get on. Very impressed with it in a Dublin store. Is there a MIDI note map for the DTX700?

ie can you program sounds onto any MIDI note per setup or are you  restricted to just the "Pad" MIDI notes, 16 or so triggers per drumset? Looks to be a nice small format module with 64mB of Sampling on a USB Stick.

Other options may be DM10 or 2box (but it is restricted to I think 16 sounds per drumset)

Cheers
Mick

digitalDrummer:

--- Quote from: MustangMick on January 21, 2012, 01:12:03 PM ---
If you have a chance could you plug your Zendrum into a Yamaha DTX700 module and let me know how you get on. Very impressed with it in a Dublin store. Is there a MIDI note map for the DTX700?
Mick

--- End quote ---
Hi Mick, you can indeed connect the Zendrum to the DTX700 - I have done this and yes, ther are some good sounds in the 700.
By the way, caught up with John at the show - as you'll see in the February digitalDrummer, out in a few days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version