Zendrum Stuff > I don't have a Zendrum, but...

thinking about a zendrum...

(1/2) > >>

grommit:
so i dont have one.

and i dont have the cash yet. but im thinking it would be a good thing to get into, because i do a bunch of electronic music and stuff and ive been looking at a way of launching samples, and making noise live.

im also a huge flecktones fan, so ive always considered building my own synthaxe drumitar, and this is just as good.

but i have some questions.

what does the screen and stuff look like on the zendrum?

what type of power supply does it need if any? i havent read anything about that, but ive probably just missed it somewhere.

it fits with a regular guitar strap right?

and is it possible to have one pad trigger sounds from more than one module at the same time?

and finally, what is the air velocity of a fully laiden swallow?

thanks for the help.

chris - aka grommit, also known musically as - amphibiotic.

Geosphere:
what does the screen and stuff look like on the zendrum?
Big red 8-segment LED numbers, nothing exciting, but it works.

what type of power supply does it need if any?
The MIDI cable gos out to a Merge Box, which goes to your MIDI module and an electric outlet.

it fits with a regular guitar strap right?
Yup.

and is it possible to have one pad trigger sounds from more than one module at the same time?
Sure, just use MIDI through.

and finally, what is the air velocity of a fully laiden swallow?
Hmmm... European?

Pyrate:
Everybody knows that a fully laiden swallow has no air velocity.  Only fluid velocity and that depends on just who is doing the swallowing.  Arggghhhh!!!!!

grommit:

--- Quote from: Geosphere on June 01, 2006, 05:30:28 am ---
The MIDI cable gos out to a Merge Box, which goes to your MIDI module and an electric outlet.

--- End quote ---

so its just powered from the module? nice. i figured it would need its own power like my midi control keyboard.

--- Quote from: Geosphere on June 01, 2006, 05:30:28 am ---and is it possible to have one pad trigger sounds from more than one module at the same time?

--- End quote ---

so i can set 2 notes to the one pad?

MustangMick:

--- Quote from: grommit on June 02, 2006, 12:46:01 am ---
--- Quote from: Geosphere on June 01, 2006, 05:30:28 am ---

--- End quote ---

so its just powered from the module? nice. i figured it would need its own power like my midi control keyboard.

There is a seperate Power supply (or battery pack) required for the Merge box.

--- Quote from: Geosphere on June 01, 2006, 05:30:28 am ---and is it possible to have one pad trigger sounds from more than one module at the same time?

--- End quote ---

so i can set 2 notes to the one pad?

--- End quote ---

One note per pad, it'd be the same MIDI note in both modules or you can use the Note switch function that will increment through 4 consecutive MIDI notes the harder you strike the pad.

Download the Manual from the website.
Mick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version