Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: question.....  (Read 817 times)

bouncerdrum

question.....
« on: September 05, 2011, 02:38:34 PM »

I'm trying to sell my zendrum ......and i thought this would be a great place to give someone else an opportunity to own this fantastic instrument ....especially in the UK where these instruments are very rare ....

However my post was removed .....and then I read that the forum rules state that posts of this nature are not allowed.

I find this bemusing to say the least.....can anyone offer an explanation?

regards glenn

Geosphere

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Too Hip For The Room
Re: question.....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:37:37 AM »

can anyone offer an explanation?

This site is the driving sales tool for new Zendrums.  Selling new Zendrums is the primary source of income for Zendrum.  It becomes problematic to compete with the aftermarket.

It was decided some time ago that it is not to become a trading ground for used instruments.  If that happens, Zendrum the company spends money and resources maintaining a site which generates no profit.  If you go to Zendrum.com, you already know of the Zendrum.  There is no increase in worldwide visibility.

If sold via eBay or other channels, then the additional eyes who may not even be aware of Zendrum may become aware of the instrument and the Zednrum company does not have to get involved in sales disputes or clashes between buyers and sellers.

Zendrum makes and sells new instruments.  Too many problems arise with third parties believing we endorse and police all aftermarket sales.

In short, when people sell Zendrums to each other on this forum, we get pulled in if there are any disputes, we don't get to sell any new instruments and no one new sees the instrument.

Play nice.

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:30:48 PM »

That was well said Geo! Thumper
Thumper

rancar

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »

Makes perfect sense. I was also guilty of that and then realized it was inappropriate to try selling on this site.
Well said.
Custom Shop ZX: Wenge with Purpleheart and Padouk Layers.... What a Christmas that was...
Pages: [1]   Go Up