Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's shipped! Ingo Help!  (Read 1981 times)

GaryLee

It's shipped! Ingo Help!
« on: March 31, 2007, 11:21:20 AM »

;D  I'm going to try and get a picture of my Zendrum on here.  Ingo, may I ask your assistance in getting the picture of my Zendrum on here.  I have it on Flickr.  Thanks, Gary
Maybe this will work.

GaryLee

Re: It's shipped! Ingo Help!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »

Oh, this is my ZX Zendrum SG, Kim & Dave did a great job in capturing the color of a Gibson SG.  Should have it in my hands April 4th.

Ingo

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »

Wow. The Color is really cool. Congrats, GaryLee!

Chris Jude

That's a Beauty!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 10:32:27 AM »

That's a beauty!

GaryLee

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »

Just arrived this mourning, and I love it.  I will get a couple more pictures of it.  I had to rush off to work right after I opened box, will be trying it out tonight when I get home.  My wait is done, YeeHaww

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 07:51:51 PM »

CONGRTATS Im glad your wait is over. Now the fun part starts. Practice,Practice,Practice. Thirty days or so and counting for mine. I keep reading every thing i can find on playing to past the waiting. it would be helpful if some of you zendrummers post some of your main setups and patches for us noobies to try out. Keep on drumming THUMPER
Thumper

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »

After reading all your posts about your waiting and then receiving your zen drum, I'm in suspense! You must be totally immersed in learning you new instrument  because you havnt posted here recently. How do you like it? is it as easy to program as you imagined?  What module /set up are you using? I am now waiting impatiently for mine to come  to me . Just a few more days of waiting. Anyway congrats on getting yours. Looking forward to hearing a report. THUMPER
Thumper

GaryLee

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:17 PM »

I've just been using my Boss DR-3 with the factory set-up.  I found it pretty easy to lay down some grooves right away.  I was going to be using the TD-6 from my electronic set but I ended up getting a TD-7 off of Ebay.  That way I don't have to unplug everything from the TD-6 to practice.  I want to drag a module & headphones around with me so I can sit anywhere and practice.  The triggers are incredible.  I know I was kind of intimidated with all the midi and software set-up talk on this forum,  don't worry about that I just plug into my TD-6 and sounds just like I'm playing my electronic drums.  I was very surprised at how quick my fingers got used to the pad positions, maybe not all of them, but the main groove pads.  The one thing I can tell you is once you start laying down some grooves put on some music and kind of do some free for alls on this thing.  You will start looking at percussion in a different way some of the old groove patterns start to change, ghost notes on the snare feel easier, and you just start laying down some natural ryhthms.  It's a slice play for about an hour and you will be hooked.  Now I see why people don't write on this forum much after they get the Zendrum.  God Bless and Happy Zenning
Pages: [1]   Go Up