Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrummer John Mahon featured in digitalDrummer  (Read 1464 times)

digitalDrummer

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
Zendrummer John Mahon featured in digitalDrummer
« on: July 17, 2011, 10:55:08 pm »

The August issue of digitalDrummer will be out at the end of the week, featuring an extensive interview with Zendrummer John Mahon (what a nice guy!).
There's also a look at Zildjian's Gen16 AE hybrid cymbals and a head to head (or is that ear to ear) review of in-ear monitors - and heaps of other interesting stuff.
For VST fans, there's a huge special section on the topic, with a new Q&A column by John Emrich.
If you've already "subscribed", you'll get an email alert when the magazine goes live. If you haven't, jump online now and register for free: www.digitalDrummermag.com
And for each person who clicks on the Zendrive ad, Dave will pay me 10 cents, so please help me earn enough to buy one of those suckers!!
See you on the site.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:56:21 pm by digitalDrummer »

Tom Roady

Re: Zendrummer John Mahon featured in digitalDrummer
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 09:27:19 am »

Looking forward to it...I met John a few years ago here in Nashville with Elton...he is a nice guy..  the mayor

digitalDrummer

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Zendrummer John Mahon featured in digitalDrummer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 04:18:57 pm »

In case anyone didn't get their notification, the magazine is live - at www.digitaldrummermag.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up