Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strap Locks  (Read 1901 times)

GaryLee

Strap Locks
« on: March 26, 2007, 06:47:30 PM »

??? Just wondering, my Zendrum will be in my hands soon, does it come with strap locks?  If not are they just standard guitar strap locks?  Sounds like my Zendrum will be in my hands sometime next week.  Maybe around Wed or Thur.  My wait is coming to an end.

Ingo

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Strap Locks
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 02:04:56 AM »

Here is a quote from the Zendrum catalog:

Accessories
All instruments are shipped with gigbag, strap with straplocks, 15' and 3' MIDI cables and power/merge box. 

;)

Ingo.

GaryLee

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 10:19:22 AM »

:'(   Your right, I guess I missed reading that part.  Never mind.

peabody58

• Tribesman
  • The Draken!
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Piece of the Web
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »

Yes, they are standard guitar strp locks (about $15 - $20 for good quality set).  I have three differant straps which I change around depending on my mood.  Wife thinks its funny now when we're in music stores because 'the drummer' heads first to the guitar section!   ;D
The  'Draken' - custom themed mother-of-pearl in-layed ZX-Z4, longest build in history: 173 days!  Curley Maple/Zebrawood/Curley Maple.  Internal Wireless / Volume Knob.  Custom Case.  Roland TD-10exp / (2) JBL EON G2

GaryLee

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 01:20:33 PM »

:o That just gave me an idea, how about a combo Chapman Stick/Zendrum.  You think you could handle that John E. ???

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »

??? Just wondering, my Zendrum will be in my hands soon, does it come with strap locks? If not are they just standard guitar strap locks? Sounds like my Zendrum will be in my hands sometime next week. Maybe around Wed or Thur. My wait is coming to an end.

Avast Thar Matey,

Many folks here have played with a combo of zen and stick.  Arrggghhh!!!!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.
Pages: [1]   Go Up