Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave may be shipping it Friday.  (Read 1523 times)

GaryLee

Dave may be shipping it Friday.
« on: March 26, 2007, 01:53:30 pm »

;D Just received notice:  "Your Zendrum is coming out of the paint room today ready to bring to the clean assembly room...David says it will need a few more days to cure to the hardness that can be final-sanded and buffed, then he is expecting to do final assembly and ship it by Friday."  Sounds like I may be getting my hands on my Zendrum soon.  Just tried out one of my two Roland KC-500 amps this weekend, sound real good.  I'm ready, bring on the ZEN!!

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Dave may be shipping it Friday.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:36:07 pm »

;D Just received notice:  "Your Zendrum is coming out of the paint room today ready to bring to the clean assembly room...David says it will need a few more days to cure to the hardness that can be final-sanded and buffed, then he is expecting to do final assembly and ship it by Friday."  Sounds like I may be getting my hands on my Zendrum soon.  Just tried out one of my two Roland KC-500 amps this weekend, sound real good.  I'm ready, bring on the ZEN!!

i have just ordered mine 35 days or so and counting. I am looking forward to being in your shoes soon thumper
Thumper

GaryLee

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 03:18:38 pm »

;D  Yup, I'm glad to be in my shoes too.  I had a Roland Handsonic that I was going to use until it arrived, but I ended up selling it.  So now I have a Boss DR-3 for traveling practice.  Two Roland KC-500 amps that I will use with my TD-6 module and the Zendrum.  Only missing part is the Zendrum.  Take some time and check out all the posts on this forum, alot of good information (plus it kills some time).  The waiting is tough.......try air Zendrumming.

Glad to hear another is joining the pack.  I would like to see this forum get more postings.

Ingo

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 03:32:08 pm »

Seems the waiting is over, soon.  ;) Don't do the same mistake I did: I have the Zendrum in my office, but I hardly can practice, because there is too much work. If you are selfemployed: Close your office and tell all customers, you are not available for the next four weeks. If not: Tell your boss, you need holidays for some weeks, or you will not be able to do 100% good work.  ;D

Ingo

GaryLee

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:30:45 pm »

I work a late night shift just answering tech questions on HVAC & appliances.  Lot of dead time from 7-9pm between seasons, so I will be able to get in some quality Zendrumming time.  I will be looking forward to that FedEx truck next week........... :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up