Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extra triggers  (Read 648 times)

weeksville

Extra triggers
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

I am about to send in the Zendrum for the Z4 upgrade but am plus/minus on adding triggers.  More is always better right?  I have seen two set ups with the triggers maxed out, one in the zenedit tutorial and another in a post I found somewhere.  The second had a mixture of large and small triggers while the zenedit had six small pads.  Are there any other pics out there of a maxed out zendrum?  Does anyone know what the max number of large pads you can add or what combo of small/large allows the most large pads?

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Re: Extra triggers
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »

ZenEdit renders the body and triggers to scale so it is a very good tool for messing around with custom layouts.  You can move all the triggers around and change the size of each.

ZenEdit has a 7 day free trial so you can use it to figure out your custom setup with no obligation.

HTH!
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 04:30:55 AM »

We also have pictures of recent retrofit work we can send if that will help?
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

weeksville

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »

I will play with the zen edit as you suggest and I would love to see more pictures especially ones with large pads.  Is there a config that you know that will fit 6 large pads?

bluesapostle2

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 07:43:08 AM »

I added three triggers when I upgraded and am very happy. You can always turn them off if you want! You will like the upgrade!
Pages: [1]   Go Up