Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 1024 times)

Zennerman1

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Here we go again
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »

I purchased my Zendrum around 1997 (I believe). The excitement was well worth the wait. I opened my box and almost didn't want to touch the thing. It was very beautiful. As the years went by I realized it was also very well built.
Well my new Zendrum Laptop arrived today and once again I had the same experience. I now share the same story many others have shared. It was worth the wait.

There is a reason you can't find these in stores. Stores don't sell instruments like this. They sell quick, cheap manufactured throw away stuff.
What you have with a Zendrum is a group of very talented people who quite literally pour their Hearts, souls, hands, hearts and lives into this. It showes when you open that box and see one and then play one.
It has been said before the pictures don't really show how great the Zendrum really is. Well It's true.

Zendrum does for drums what Sradvarius did for the Violin.

Thanks to everyone at Zendrum. You have another satisfied customer.
Cheers,
Steve

GaryLee

Re: Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:27:31 PM »

I envy you I have two weeks into my waiting period.  The exitement is growing every time I read one of these posts.  The good thing is that I have already worked out several grooves with my fingers.  It will be interesting to see how they work out on the Zendrum.  Happy for ya, Gary in snow melting Minnesota.

davidm

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:46:49 AM »

Kool-aid, anyone?  *Glug glug glug*  ;)

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 06:40:42 AM »

Thank you very much for the positive comments.
I DO take these instruments very personally.
Having a ten year veteran ZX user order something new is a point of pride for me.
Thanks Steve!
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation
Pages: [1]   Go Up