Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrummers in California  (Read 675 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Zendrummers in California
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:55:01 AM »

Hey tribe,

I have a friend that I have jammed with for the past few years on my Zendrum.  He is moving to the Oakland/Sacramento area of California and he is looking for another Zendrummer to jam with in that area.  Does anyone know of anybody in that area I can pass his info onto who ever wants it.  He plays bass, guitar, some keys and sings lead and background.

Thanks,

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Re: Zendrummers in California
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »

I'm somewhat in the area, but probably not close enough to get involved, depending on where he plans to rehearse (the Sacramento/Oakland corridor is fairly long.

I used to live in Sac, but now I'm up in the North Bay (aka wine country).
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »

Hey Pocketmaster. Send him to Atlanta..
 ;D
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »

Unfortunately Dr. Shark, his fiance has a new job in California and he is a full time musician so he is going where she goes (I guess she pays more of the bills than he does), so he is heading to where the money train is.  He is a good musician though and likes to do jams with little or no rehearsals.  I had fun playing with him.  I will pass on your email DrumWagon if that is ok, he can contact you if he is more north than Sacramento.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub
Pages: [1]   Go Up