Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I guess the spammers are back in full force!!  (Read 597 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
I guess the spammers are back in full force!!
« on: April 06, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »

They are back, maybe not the same ones from before, but they are back in full force.  I just logged in and it said there were 9 users logged in.  I looked to see who they were and there were at least 10 more registering for an account, I can only imagine that they are spammers too.  Bummer.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: I guess the spammers are back in full force!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »

I hate spammers. On a happier note  or flam, I pulled the plug and purchased Superior 2 today, Rob what expansion packs would you recommend? Still thinking about my new computer configuration. Thumper
Thumper

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Re: I guess the spammers are back in full force!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 03:19:10 AM »

I am finding that I keep going back to the Avatar kit, but you NEED to get the Latin Percussion and I would recommend the Clausterphobic kit too, I like the chimes in that one better than the Latin Percussion.  The Hit Factory has great kick drums.  Music City is ok, not as good as I had hoped.  To start out I would go with Latin and Clausterphobic.  When Tom Roady introduced me to SD2, he recommended that I get the Jazz, Latin Percussion, Nashville, and Funk Masters add ons.  I did that and they all were great.  There are two types of add ons with SD2.  There are the EZX expansions which work with EZDrummer and SD2.  There aren't as many articulations with those add ons and you will notice that their kit sizes when loaded in are smaller than the SDX kits.  The SDX kits are SD2 kits, more articulations which make the kit sizes much bigger, that is why I upgraded to 8GB of RAM on my MacBook.  I can help you with running your system on the Mac if you get one, Dr. Shark is using a PC laptop so he would be the man to talk to if you use a PC.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub
Pages: [1]   Go Up