Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amplifier Reccomendation  (Read 6024 times)

kbour

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Amplifier Reccomendation
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 03:04:04 pm »

In my home studio, I have two JBL EON G2's (on stands) and a JBL 18" sub.  That's plenty of power, depth, and punch.

This weekend, we just played the first 3 shows of "Peter Pan" in an auditorium and I only brought one JBL EON G2.  It had plenty of low end and sounded excellent.  I think you could easily get away with just one EON G2 for most situations.

Ken

bluesapostle2

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 08:17:57 am »

The Barbetta only weighs 42 pounds. It's the best thing I have found.

Ingo

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 08:27:03 am »

Our keyboarder has got an Alesis SUMO 100. It is was a 199 EUR special offer and sounds good for that money.

Ingo.

firemusician

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 12:18:57 pm »

Hello all, I use a pair of Mackie S500's 1 15" and a horn per box, powered by a Mackie S808 Stereo powerred mixer which ROCKS! A bit akward sometimes, but it sounds GREAT
Mark Nelson:  Fire fighter, Sound engineer, Musician and all around nice guy.

1st generation Zendrum, Asus 2.5 GHz  laptop with BFD2, Alesis DM-Pro.

jeff sanders

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 02:10:21 pm »

good choice. perfect for practice, house parties, small clubs etc.  anywhere bigger usually houses their own pa and monitors so you can just plug into the board and leave the amps at home, even better!  :)

when i turn on my kosmos it does overwhelm the bass end at high volume with the whole band playing. im looking at sub(s) right now for that reason.  ill post my results after ive auditioned/compared a few.

congrats on getting some sound reinforcement for the zen. now youll look AND sound marvelous!(best billy crystal impression)

Well I ended up with two Roland KC-500 amps.  I will give them a try this weekend.  Got a good deal on them.  Thanks, for all the input.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up