Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time is getting close again!!  (Read 675 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Time is getting close again!!
« on: March 30, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »

Hey Tribe!!

We are coming up on April and I feel it is time to put this out there!!  Last August, some of us in the Tribe had a get together in Atlanta and I would like this to be a normal annual get together.  Dr. Shark hosted the event last year and we had a nice showing.  Those that attended were Thumper, Dr. Shark, The Mayor, Inspector 109, Kim Daniel, Bob Santoianni, and myself.  We also did a Skype session with John Emrich.

I just want to throw it out again so we can get a date together that works for all that would like to attend.  It was very informal, we did not have anyone there to try and sell the latest and greatest modules and toys....this was a Zendrum gathering and we brought our rigs and our Zens and jammed out.  I really would like to do it again, I know there were some that could not attend because of scheduling conflicts.  Hopefully, by putting this out there now, schedules can be projected out and we can have more attend this year.

We chose Atlanta last year because that is where ZDHQ is located and it made it easier for the Inspector and Kim Daniel to attend, so I suggest we do it there again this year, but I am open to other locations.  St. Louis is where I am at and it is almost central to the entire U.S.  There are many places in the area that we could do it at, but it would cost some money for both the place and hotels for the guys coming in from out of town.

I would like some input so we can plan early and have a great get together again this year, and make it an annual thing.

Rob

Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Time is getting close again!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 02:16:19 PM »

Count me in it was a great time last year. Seeing what each other is doing was fascinating. It seemed like no one had the same setup whether it was trigger setup,modules,or software. If you can make it to this one you could learn a lot and get to meet some great players.Thumper
Thumper

Tom Roady

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

I definitely will try and be at the next one also.  the mayor

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 06:31:50 PM »

I am interested in doing it again. It was great fun. I learned a ton and enjoyed meeting all the great folks who attended. I was inspired by all of you and it made for a special event. I am much better for it as well. I enjoy learning and getting better and the fact that there was no ego involved, made it better. The jam session that took place with 6 Zendrummers playing together was very memorable. I look forward to doing it again. Throw out some dates that work well for people. We will see if we can make it happen again. Hopefully, Inspector 109, Kim, The Mayor, and Mr. Emrich can work it out in their schedule as well.

DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on
Pages: [1]   Go Up