Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with 3.0 Zendrum needed.  (Read 796 times)

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Help with 3.0 Zendrum needed.
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »

Hoping someone on the forum that owns a 3.x Zendrum (the version prior to the Z4) can help out.  I need to cross-check some legacy data and I require a sysex dump of the DEFAULT (unmodified) 3.x settings to do so.

If you are in a position to be of assistance, please email me at support@nebiru.com

thanks in advance!
-darin
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Re: Help with 3.0 Zendrum needed.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »

*bump* !

Can anyone from the tribe with a 3.x Zendrum help out here?

Version 2.0 of ZenEdit is well under way, with new features abound.  I'd also like to add limited support for 3.x boards, plus support for importing your old 3.x settings and pushing it to a newer 4.x one.

Before I can do that though I need to get my hands on a Sysex file from a factory default 3.x board.

Thanks in advance!
-darin
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Help with 3.0 Zendrum needed.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:34:37 AM »

Hey Inspector 109 can you help out Drumwagon? I know you have a few laying around. Thumper
Thumper
Pages: [1]   Go Up