Greetings everyone. I am working on designing a pedal board to support my ZenRig. Included would be some kind of loop pedal (probably the Boss RC-50), a kick pedal with a Roland KD-7 trigger, possibly a "hyper-drive" kick pedal, and either the Roland hi-hat pedal OR... I was considering using a keyboard damper pedal with a TRS connector since a hi-hat control pedal uses the same connection. Has anyone had luck with this? I am asking because I am going to use my Alesis DM-PRO to serve as the "control outlet" for the pedals which would go to BFD2 via MIDI. This will allow me to keep the Zendrum wireless with the Midi-Jet Pro.
I have also been trying to find the FATKAT pedals with no success. This includes going to the Alternate Mode website as well. Just trying to figurebout a way to maximize space. This whole set-up will incorporate a minimum of an 8 pair cable, though it may wind up being a 12 pair. This multi-pair would support the audio (both directions) for the loop pedal, exteral drum triggers, power for the loop pedal, midi, etc.
Here is the possible choices for multi-pair configurations...
8/9/12 pair cable
1. Trig 1, TRS - Hat - (2) 1/4" TRS male
2. Trig 2, TRS - Kick - (2) 1/4" TRS male
3. Trig 3, TRS - Extra kick/Foot - (2) 1/4" TS Female jack
4. Aud 1 L & R In TRS - (2) 1/4" TS female jack
5. Aud 2 L & R Out TRS - (2) 1/4" TS female jack
6. Aud 3 TRS - L & R Spare/Mic - (2) 1/4" TS & XLR female
7. Aud 4/Power 9 VDC - TS, Aud4/Trig4 RS 9VDC Pwr
or PS3 power distro
8. Midi 1 - 5p din (to include switchable Zen Pwr)
9. Midi 2 - 5p din
10. Spare for trigger/MIDI/Audio
11. Spare for trigger/MIDI/Audio
12. Spare for trigger/MIDI/Audio