Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pyrate in Nashville  (Read 663 times)

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Pyrate in Nashville
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:25:26 PM »

Avast Thar Me Heartys,

Just a wee reminder that Aye be navigating me way to Nashville, TN, from 6-11 March 2011. Aye be arriving around 1300 or so on 6 March and be departing about the same time on 11 March.  Aye will be staying at a fine establishment called the Gaylord Opryland Resort, across the street and down the block from the Grand Ole Opry.  Any of the tribe that so desires, may contact me to get together.  It would be nice indeed to meet some other members of the tribe whiel in the Deep South.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrate in Nashville
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 03:45:58 PM »

I wish I could be there to meet up with you. Hopefully, next time.

DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Today Aye had the distinct Honor and Pleasure to meet Mr. Mayor, Tom Roady.  Aye must say that a nicer gentlman in the whole of Neptune's Domain you will never meet.  We spoke of music and other topics and speaking for meself, I think we had a good tyme.  At th every least, Aye had a good tiyme.  If ye ever get the chance to meet the Mayor of Zendrumville, then ye should take it.

Mr. Mayor, it was a plasure and honor to meet with you, sir.  Aye hope we wil be able to get together again.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »

Ah, very nice.

Makes me very jealous for having to live so far away :(
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Tom Roady

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »

Pyrate, the pleasure was mine....ye be an excellent and honorable shipmate for anyone sir...I had a wonderful time solving the worlds problems over the bill of fare at Ye Old Barrel of the Cracker...a fine conversationist ye be!.....truly a pleasure tp have met the Pyrate of our Tribe...I look forward to sailing with you at a later date sir..strong wind and fair weather be with ye!!! "the mayor"
Pages: [1]   Go Up