Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/T: Media plus TapKAT  (Read 1652 times)

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
FS/T: Media plus TapKAT
« on: June 18, 2011, 08:20:18 AM »

Greetings all. I'm cleaning out the closets and found some items I think could have a better home than mine. Here's what I have:

-Johnny Rabb's Jungle/Drum 'n Bass For The Acoustic Drumset" Book/CD package. This is a great way for someone to get a handle on the drumset techniques necessary for electronic and loop-based music, regardless of wire-content in your kit. It's also got some good sections on how to get electronically-flavored sounds out of an acoustic set, but your need for that may vary. Asking $20.00

-Hudson Music Steve Smith: Drumset Technique/History of the U.S. Beat (2-DVD Set): Lots of technique, lots of history, lots of footage. Asking $35.00

-Hal Leonard Trust Your Ears: The Drum Tech Explorations of Jeff Ocheltree (DVD)
Lots of stories from a well-respected tech. In full disclosure, there's not a lot of technical knowledge to be gained here, but there are appearances by some well-known musicians across several genres. Asking $20.00

-Alternate Mode TapKAT: A modified footswitch that sends a single velocity level when triggered. It's versatile in that it works with a host of different modules and it's compact enough to fit pretty much anywhere you need it, but dynamics were not what it was built for. Currently out of stock by the manufacturer Asking $30.00

I'm willing to consider some trades for any individual item: I'm looking for some BOSS footswitches--I could use another FS-5U and I'd like to add a FS-6 to my stores. If anyone has a BOSS MPD-4 drum pad I'd be interested in talking about that as well.

Prices do not include shipping, that will be calculated based on location.

Thanks for your time!
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up