Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 days...  (Read 719 times)

scvkiltie

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
10 days...
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »

Hello, I have a gig for 400 people in a theatre in 10 days... so I will be needing all the help I can get with this sysex stuff, just a heads up, I'm sure the knowledge base will help me out... this will be video taped... i will make it available, am also looking into wireless mini camera to mount on Zendrum... ala Carlos Santana... Thanks in advance, scvkiltie...

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 06:40:21 PM »

Avast Thar Matey,

Whilst Aye may not be the Sysex expert that many in the tribe be, Aye can be of help regarding a wireless camera.  The VHoldr Contour HD video camera, available at Amazon and other places would be a superb choice.  The Amazon link be http://www.amazon.com/ContourHD-1080p-Full-Helmet-Camera/dp/B002QGSYZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297211926&sr=8-1

Aye hope this helps.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Re: 10 days...
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 05:23:02 AM »

That would be cool to see, if you do the video, be sure to post it please.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, AppleĀ® MacBookĀ® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub
Pages: [1]   Go Up