Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do you live?  (Read 2561 times)

Geosphere

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Too Hip For The Room
Re: Where do you live?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 08:31:21 am »

If anyone knows of a decent Mapping app where we can 'pin' ourselves to a map, we could set that up.

There used to be one, but the site went under.
Play nice.

pearly

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 03:40:50 pm »

I live and breath in Orlando, FL.  If you're in the area, drop me a line.

Pearly

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 10:21:07 pm »

Pearly, do you know BamBam?  I believe he lives in Orlando as well.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 06:04:15 am »

Avast Thar Mateys,

If Aye remember correctly, Matthew Antolick, of the group Mo'Rockin at Epcot, also lives in Orlando.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 05:05:38 am »

If anyone knows of a decent Mapping app where we can 'pin' ourselves to a map, we could set that up.

There used to be one, but the site went under.

Here You Go, I found this one, all you have to do is click the link, it will take you to the map, it can be modified but it will give a new link everytime it is modified, which can get crazy if too many people try update the map, so I suggest that everyone keep commenting in this post and I will update the map as we go and post the latest map so we don't have for example 3 people posting 3 different links which may not have everyone listed due to timing.  What do you guys think.  I added everyone that posted on this topic except Pyrate, I know he is in MD but not sure what city, I know you have said it in the past, but I can't find it, post it and I will put it on the map.

Rob

Here is the link:

http://mapfling.com/quobyxz
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 07:23:57 am »

Avast Thar Poacketmaster,

A good Pyrate would never pin himself to a map.  He might get caught.  Therefore, towit and henceforth rightly, the location of me Pyrate's Lair will remain a mystery!  Unless ye decide to come for a visit.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 11:25:58 am »

Agreed ;)
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 11:39:53 am »

That is fine guys, I am not putting any addresses on the map, just the city so that if another fellow zendrummer is heading through that area, they may be able to take some time and get together.  I may be heading to the Tampa area sometime this year and maybe Fargo North Dakota, I can check the map and see who is in that area.  But I understand not wanting to put yourselves out there because you never know who is watching.

Rob

Trumgottist

• Tribal Pledge
  • Bassoonist
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 02:15:48 pm »

Stockholm, Sweden, here.

(Hi! It's been a while since I last visited this forum - a quick search shows that my previous post was way back in 2007.)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up