Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pyrate in Memphis  (Read 799 times)

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Pyrate in Memphis
« on: February 02, 2011, 10:57:27 am »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Aye happen to have some pyratical business in Memphis, TN and will be ensconced in that fine city from 6-11 March 2011.  Should any of the trybe wish to get together, Aye would be honoured to meet you, tyme permitting.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Re: Pyrate in Memphis
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 08:20:58 pm »

It is a 5 hour drive for me, not sure I can make it down there during the time you will be there.  I will have to play it by ear, but I will see what I can do.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrate in Memphis
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:51:59 am »

I for one would enjoy meeting you. Dr, Shark what are you doing that week?  It is a little longer drive for me but possible. I will see what I can do and get back to you. Thumper
Thumper

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrate in Nashville
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 04:35:04 pm »

Avast Thar Mateys,

It seems me compass has led me astray.  I will not be in Memphis, but rather Aye will be in NASHVILLE.  By Neptune's beard, these inland waterways be tricky.  Aye sincerely apologize if Aye may have confused anyone.  The dates be the same 6-11 March 2011 and Aye will be staying at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in NASHVILLE.  Aye look forward to meeting any of the tribe that can make it down there.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.
Pages: [1]   Go Up