Zendrum Stuff > I don't have a Zendrum, but...

Zendrum demo in Chicagoland area?

<< < (3/3)

Pocket Master:
Sounds good to me, Springfield is only about 2 hours for me, so we can pick a day (maybe a Saturday, I can driveup 2 to 3 hours and stay the day and drive back home later that night.  I am meeting with 2 other Zendrummers in St. Louis in March, that should be a great time.  I will send you an IM and give you my number so you can call me anytime you have some questions.  I am getting with another Zendrummer via phone on Sunday to setup a percussion kit on the ZX using SD2.

Rob

Tom Roady:
Looks like I am going to be in St.Louis March 10th through the 14th...maybe we can get together then Rob and whoever.  "the mayor"

Pocket Master:
Sounds good to me Tom, I will let Rob Silverman know as well.  Sounds like he has had the same setup for years and is open to new ideas to improve what he has got going on.

Rob

tigerxchaos:
Zendrum pictures cometh!

tigerxchaos:
Jaay, I think I might have lost your number in the shuffle, so feel free to drop me a new call or text and let me know when you're free. I think I'm getting things decently well figured out... I got myself an Alesis D4 to use as a plug-and-play learning system, but it was also really easy to hook into Battery 3 on my laptop. Now comes the process of working out where I want the pads to be...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version