Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Upgrade!!!  (Read 905 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
New Upgrade!!!
« on: January 09, 2011, 06:52:19 pm »

First off I want to say a BIG thank you to David, Gina, and the rest of the family at Zendrum.  I just got back from Atlanta a few hours ago from getting my ZX upgraded to to the new Z4 chip, internal wireless and the internal battery, not to mention added some triggers where "I" needed them to be.  My ZX is now truly a one of a kind in the small sea of Zendrums out there.  I have only had it a few days and I highly recommend doing the upgrade as well as the internal stuff.  Playing it with the new triggers installed has also made it so much easier to play the sounds I want when I want to play them without stretching across my Zen.

I also want to put out another special thanks to DrShark and his wife for being great hosts for my visit.  DrShark took me down to ZDHQ and while we were there getting my baby upgraded, DrShark added a few triggers to his and now he is playing better than ever as well.  I hope to see more pics on this forum as well as on the facebook page (that is where Gina put the pics of our new babies) of others that take the plunge to get their Z4's.

Thanks to Tom Roady for putting me onto SD2 and the MacBook Pro.

Can't forget my wife for making this happen back in 2009 while I was home from Iraq for 2 weeks and had it the day I was heading back to the beach.

I feel my setup is complete and will only move forward from this point on.

Again!!! Thanks everyone for making this a part of my life and hope others are equally touched with what their Zendrums have done for them.

Rob
A.k.A. Pocket Master
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: New Upgrade!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 07:50:17 pm »

Yeah brother, a splendid time was had by all.
Great to swap stories and share experiences.
You guys were a blast to hang with.

(You just missed our latest southern winter freakout down here going on outside right now!)
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 06:34:35 am »

I was going to stay and extra day but saw what was coming, so we left Sunday morning.  You guys have fun with the snow, I know your dogs will love it!!

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:14:24 pm »

My turn ! I am also blessed to have such great friends to be able to talk to and learn from. Watching David and Rob play their Zendrums is worth the price of admission. Thanks for hanging out with me. It always is a rewarding and educational experience for me. My wife, who is so supportive of me in this venture, got me a Roland FC-300 pedal for X-mas. And Rob and I are working on incorporating it into what we are doing. Hurry back Rob. Thanks Dave and Gina for your continuing support. I am having a Zendrum day because of the snow that hit Atlanta last night and today. If anyone is using that FC-300 pedal and is using it with Ableton Live, please feel free to discuss how you are using it. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks

Dr Shark.
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on
Pages: [1]   Go Up