You can obtain it by using the "Check For Updates" feature, or by directly downloading ZenEdit here:http://nebiru.com/zenedit/New Features:
- New "Share My Setup" feature which allows you to send a screenshot of your Zendrum plus its project file directly to this forum! This makes it easier than ever to share your layout ideas with your fellow Zendrummers.
- Adding ability to hide "extra" or unused custom triggers, to reduce clutter.
- Making it so that non-channel #10 setups start off automatically in "melodic mode" which saves you having to manually set them up this way.
- Fixing some minor issues with scaling and rounding in the main view.
- Further improving general performance.
- Fixing problem with notepicker not updating when switching between channel mappings.
- Fixing problem with dropdown for user setup selection no longer being populated.
- Always showing at least the midi number in the notepicker, even if feature is turned off (does not affect trigger renderer).
- Eliminating possibility of duplicate note number labels in trigger renderers.
Example output from the "Share My Setup" feature can be found here:http://zendrum.com/forums/index.php?topic=3559.0
Please note that the "Share My Setup" feature is not
available in the trial version of ZenEdit.Happy New Year!