Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Chris DeHaas is down here visiting with me from Cleveland this weekend..."  (Read 2023 times)

weeksville

I hate to be nosey but any news on an OS update or was this a total social visit?

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com

We had to get Chris out of the frozen tundra and thaw him out so he could think straight.
Yes, he is currently working on the code, but mainly this was just for defrosting his brain.
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

Michael Render

Defrosting the brain is a good thing. Let's all go down to Georgia from Ohio. Only I ain't driving!

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com

70 degrees and beautiful clear skies today.
T-shirt weather (if you're working hard!)
Onward, into the woodshop dust I go...
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

weeksville

Thanks for the info.  I am really, really, really, interested in being able to assign each pad a separate midi channel.  I hope that is in the works. 
For now I am just content with getting my chops up.  There are soooo many ways to set up based on the groove you want. That is what I am most fascinated about.  I find I hear my hands/fingers doing things in one set up that just doesn't quite get there and with a few switches of pad sounds I am doing things I could never do on an acoustic set groovewise. It kinda molds to what your thing is.  On my acoustic set I kinda have to give in to the static set up and make my body do what the drums want me to.  Sorry, this is getting way too deep.  Maybe that is why its called a Zendrum.  Maybe it is as simple as I am just a bad drummer.  Anyway, this thing still blows the top off my cool meter.
Also, Charleston, SC is mighty fine right now too.  Doesn't get much better than on the beach in February.  Hey, we got pirates down here too.  Come on down.
Pages: [1]   Go Up