Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 1317 times)

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays
« on: December 24, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »

Hey Zendrummers of the world,

Happy Holidays to all of you. Hope everyone had a great year. Looking forward to 2011.

DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:02:18 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!! Thumper
Thumper

coletones

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »

It has been a great year for the Zendrum. I use mine locally in Cleveland area 2-6 times per month. Best, most fun and most reliable piece of equipment I own. Happy holidays to David, Gina and the rest of the tribe.

Greg C.

waston45

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »

May God bless us all every upcoming year.Hurrah happy  holidays

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Aye wish ti extend my greetings and salutations to Zendrummers far and wide and wish ye all a most Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Tom Roady

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 10:06:49 AM »

Happy New Year Tribe...my wish is for continued success for the Zendrum Corporation...I am honored to have been a part of the family for almost 17 years!.. Spread the word about our "instrument" by playing it often and singing its praises...I know I am going to do just that...May the Zen be with all of our tribe members.  the mayor

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:49 AM »

Here Here Mayor, I show mine off every chance I get, now the Air Force is going to start using theirs and I think in October I am going to do a duo with the Air Force band on our Zendrum's which will be televised throughout the Air Force via CCTV for an Air Force version of American Idol giving even more exposure.

Pocket Master
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 03:45:19 PM »

Avast Thar Pocket Master,

Make sure ye video that performance and post it so all of we can see such a fine assemblage of talent.

Pyrate
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 04:40:45 AM »

We'll do, I think Drshark is going to get Zendrumdude either on the phone or over skype to talk with us about using a MIDI foot controller like the Roland FC-300, I use mine but I know I haven't scratched the surface on what I can do with it, and I think he is also going to get with John Emrich on skype to talk enlighten us on some other issues.  We will set up the video camera for sure and put it out there for the tribe to soak in and maybe get that "Ah ha!!!" moment.

Rob
a.k.a.  Pocket Master
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »

Avast Thar Pocket Master,

Let the Olde Pyrate know when this Skype event takes place and I will se if Aye can get this dewvil spawn machine to work with it.

Pyrate

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:36 PM »

I will get with Drshark and let you know the time and day Pyrate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up