Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newest Download  (Read 647 times)

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
Newest Download
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »

Hi Darin,

I Just downloaded the newset update. The buttons are very cool, they have a real neat 3-d look!

One issue I am having: The dropdown button in the "setup" window on the lower left of the main screen doesn't work. I can scroll through the setup numbers using the left and right 'arrow' functions, but the dropdown only gives me one blank line, as opposed to getting the full menu to drop down as before. I don't know if you saw that, but looks like it needs a good fixin' !

Keep up the good work. i am getting used to the program and can find my way around a lot more. The crossfades are mind boggling. I am still trying to figure out how best to use them. I get an idea and try it, and before I can save it I get another idea. This is going to take me a while!

Rand
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Re: Newest Download
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 10:11:17 PM »

Thanks Rand, there is a fix for that coming up.  It will certainly be in the next release.

-dk
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3
Pages: [1]   Go Up