The Native Instruments AUDIO 2 DJ USB Audio Interface is the world's smallest interface for DJs, with two streo inputs, ultra-loud output level and professional sound quality.
The Native Instruments AUDIO 2 DJ can be used with TRAKTOR or other DJing and performance software, and includes software for DJs and music production. Even though it's the smallest DJ USB soundcard in the world, it still powerful enough to be used in the world's biggest clubs.
Traktor LE software is included, which can be upgraded to a full version by buying the Traktor Pro Upgrade. Also included is a Demo Version of Traktor Pro, so you know what to expect when you upgrade. Or buy the Audio 2 DJ as part of a Digital DJ bundle - see the alternative products.
The AUDIO 2 DJ connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 1/4 inch output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system, even a laptop.
AUDIO 2 DJ features super high-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 2 DJ’s professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
For music production, the included KORE PLAYER offers a wide range of premium sounds for use in any sequencer. KORE PLAYER is a software instrument with six sound engines under the hood. The library contains over 600 MB of tweakable, production-ready sounds. The included KORE SELECTION SOUNDPACK gives you a total of 119 instrument and 16 effect sounds.
The Native Instruments AUDIO 2 DJ USB Audio Interface Main Features Include:
* Professional USB 2.0 audio interface with ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic converters
* 2 stereo 1/4" Line/Headphone level outputs
* Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
* Hi-gain outputs based on RC4580 Headphones OP AMP for punchy, loud level as also featured on the AUDIO 4 DJ and AUDIO 8 DJ interfaces
* 2 output LEDs (one LED for each stereo channel) for instant visual monitoring of connection status
* USB 2.0 bus powered
* Ultra-low latency ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound, WASAPI drivers
* Compatible with software platforms VST, Audio Units, Stand-alone, RTAS
* 2 phone-jack (1/4”) to RCA adapter cables (cable length 1 m) and 1 shielded USB cable (approx. 1,5 m) are included in the product box
* NI KORE PLAYER included
* Demo Version of Traktor Pro included
* System Requirements: Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, USB 2.0 port / MAC OS X: 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port.
* Dimensions: 3.5"(90 mm) x 2.3" (58 mm) x 0.9"(24 mm)
* Weight: 3.2oz (84 grams)
* Supported Drivers: ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI