Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So close, yet so far....  (Read 1500 times)

peabody58

• Tribesman
  • The Draken!
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Piece of the Web
So close, yet so far....
« on: September 25, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »

I'll be in Atlanta all next week for a meeting at INPO (Galleria Area) with no car.  I had originally wanted to drive now with a side trip to Douglesville Zendrum World Headquarters, but it's just not in the cards this week.  Oh well, another excuse for a road trip.
The  'Draken' - custom themed mother-of-pearl in-layed ZX-Z4, longest build in history: 173 days!  Curley Maple/Zebrawood/Curley Maple.  Internal Wireless / Volume Knob.  Custom Case.  Roland TD-10exp / (2) JBL EON G2

Tom Roady

Re: So close, yet so far....
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »

Maybe the Zendrum Limo can pick you up! LOL "the mayor"

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »

Is the Limo shaped like a ZX or Laptop, the Laptop reminds me of the Stealth Bomber, ooops, slipped back into military mode.  Sorry.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

peabody58

• Tribesman
  • The Draken!
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Piece of the Web
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 05:17:44 AM »

So we're rocking out at the gig last night, crowd is amazed at the Zendrum and some guy with a smart phone pulls up Zendrum.com.  He comes up to me on break and says 'Holy s&*% man, that thing sure cost a lot!"  I didn't have the heart to tell him my true 'customized' cost!   ;D  Non-musicians can never appreciate the cost of true art and quality.  And heck, it's really an investment - at the current gig rate, divided by 5 members, minus gas, speeding tickets, food and beer - I'll be $$ ahead by the time I'm 83!!  At least I know I'll live that long!!  ::)

Anyhow, maybe a drive-by visit in Dec or May on our way back from visiting (well watching really) Matt Antilock in Disney!
The  'Draken' - custom themed mother-of-pearl in-layed ZX-Z4, longest build in history: 173 days!  Curley Maple/Zebrawood/Curley Maple.  Internal Wireless / Volume Knob.  Custom Case.  Roland TD-10exp / (2) JBL EON G2
Pages: [1]   Go Up