Other Stuff > White Noise

So close, yet so far....

(1/1)

peabody58:
I'll be in Atlanta all next week for a meeting at INPO (Galleria Area) with no car.  I had originally wanted to drive now with a side trip to Douglesville Zendrum World Headquarters, but it's just not in the cards this week.  Oh well, another excuse for a road trip.

Tom Roady:
Maybe the Zendrum Limo can pick you up! LOL "the mayor"

Pocket Master:
Is the Limo shaped like a ZX or Laptop, the Laptop reminds me of the Stealth Bomber, ooops, slipped back into military mode.  Sorry.

Rob

peabody58:
So we're rocking out at the gig last night, crowd is amazed at the Zendrum and some guy with a smart phone pulls up Zendrum.com.  He comes up to me on break and says 'Holy s&*% man, that thing sure cost a lot!"  I didn't have the heart to tell him my true 'customized' cost!   ;D  Non-musicians can never appreciate the cost of true art and quality.  And heck, it's really an investment - at the current gig rate, divided by 5 members, minus gas, speeding tickets, food and beer - I'll be $$ ahead by the time I'm 83!!  At least I know I'll live that long!!  ::)

Anyhow, maybe a drive-by visit in Dec or May on our way back from visiting (well watching really) Matt Antilock in Disney!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version