Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guitar Center  (Read 1088 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Guitar Center
« on: September 18, 2010, 05:50:01 PM »

Hey everyone, I just got invited to play my ZX for one of the local guitar centers around St. Louis during their store level drum off finale.  They told me I could play solo or put a small band together to play for about 15 minutes while the judges decide the winner of the drum off.  I think it will be a lot of fun and great exposure for Zendrum.  The date is 14 October, I will see if I can get some video and or pics and put them up for the site as soon as I get them.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
Re: Guitar Center
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:13:47 PM »

Very cool, can't wait to see them.

Break a leg!
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Tom Roady

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:54 PM »

Congratulations Rob!!! Fantastic....kill them buddy....but no encore's ya got to make it down here by the 16th of October...."the mayor"

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 01:27:31 AM »

Knock em dead! Please get some video if you can.  Are you going to play solo or with a small group?  Good luck either way. Thumper
Thumper

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 05:26:33 AM »

I will be leaving the next day to get down there Tom, no worries, that was the first thing that crossed my mind when they told me the date.  They want me to play for about 15 minutes and though I would have no problem doing a 15 minute solo, I think it would be better to put a small group together and do some great music that shows the versatility of the Zen in a "band" setting, but I am still going to rock out some solos along the way.  I got a great guitar player and bass player lined up so it will be awesome.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 06:54:36 AM »

Good Luck Rob !! Show em whatcha got and bring home the grand prize.

Mark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 05:56:25 PM »

Avast Thar Matey,

Ye will put on a fine show for sure, savvy!  Congratulations.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

randtor

• Tribesman
  • Sunburst Zendrum
    • View Profile
    • Red Eye Flight
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

Got get 'em Rob, knock their socks off!

Video would be cool.....

Rand
www.reverbnation.com/redeyeflight
Red sunburst Zendrum (sweet!!!); Diamond Drum kit =~> Black Crystal with Bermuda Sand Stripes -- Bass-18x14 * Snare-13x5.5 * Tom1-10x7 * Tom2-12x8; TDW-20 with VEX Packs (VST1,2 & 3; Vintage and Exotic Kits); VdrumLib; Life is Good!
Pages: [1]   Go Up