Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrum day in Atlanta  (Read 982 times)

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Zendrum day in Atlanta
« on: August 27, 2010, 09:52:10 am »

Hey all you Zendrummers,

Tonight is the start of the Zendrummer gathering in Atlanta Georgia and we are excited. Thanks to all of the wonderful participants who are making their way to the peach state for this event. We would like to take the opportunity to give all of you a shout out all over the world. You may actually be able to hear us pounding away this weekend. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your face. Have a great weekend everyone.

DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Re: Zendrum day in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 08:24:57 am »

To the Zendrum community,

We had a fantastic weekend here in Atlanta. The Zendrummer gathering was amazing. Thanks to all the participants for making this event very special. I am planning on making this event an annual get together and look forward to seeing more folks bring their talents to showcase, and use an an educational tool for others to benefit. Thanks to David Haney for his participation and wisdom as well as John Emrich for making himself available via Skype and allowing us to peek into the future. A big shoutout for the guys who took their show on the road and traveled a great distance to be here, Mike Campasso, AKA Thumper, traveled from Austin Texas to be here. You rock my friend. Rob Anderson, AKA Pocketmaster,from St. Louis. A military man who brought the heat with him. This is one amazing Zendrummer who everyone needs to know and see play live. Of course, we had the great Tom Roady, AKA The Mayor, in town from Nasheville, to bring his many talents and share great stories. It was a pleasure and an honor to meet you sir. And of course, the local folks, Kim Daniel, who I finally got to meet, and the professor Bob Santianna who both live here in Atlanta. Several outstanding moments included a presentation by Rob Anderson to David Haney, an American flag, encased, which was flown over Irag. There were some great pix of Rob in the desert displaying his beautiful Zendrum, in his fatigues, along side some heavy artillary. NICE !!  Another amazing moment in time was having six Zendrummers playing together in time. Kim and Tom utilizing their melodic skills as others played kit pieces and percussion. I was extremly proud to be a part of that. Also, thanks to my wonderful wife, Christine, for her audio/visual expertise and for all the wonderful food that she prepared. Personally, I gained some extremly valuable knowledge and made some lifelong friendships that I will treasure forever. I look forward to the next meeting.
Mark AKA DrShark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 01:08:13 pm »

Yeah, man.
All that.
Many thanks to Christine for putting up with a house full of Zendrummers.
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

john emrich

• Tribal Wizard
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • john emrich
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 02:16:55 pm »

I wish that I could have made it in person.  It was a thrill to see all of those Zendrummers in one place.  Thanks for letting me contribute via Skype.

John
John Emrich
Drums, Percussion, Producer, Sound designer

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 04:11:08 pm »

Here is a pic from Friday night with all that attended.  Nice to see so many Zendrums in one place at the same time!

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

Geosphere

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Too Hip For The Room
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 05:12:35 pm »

Think we needs some more women folk in these parts...
Play nice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up