Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Zendrummer here!  (Read 1552 times)

OpenDoorZen

New Zendrummer here!
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:15:11 AM »

What's up everybody,

Just thought I would drop a line and say that its been a long time since something has impressed me this much!  There is something to say about a product that you never feel, play, or tryout before buying it.  I can't stop talking about my new toy!  I haven't got it yet but David and company is working on it as I write this.  Really looking forward to coming out from behind the wall and joining my band mates in front to worship our Lord.  I'll have pictures as soon as I get it..

Matt

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Re: New Zendrummer here!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 06:13:18 AM »

Avast Thar Matey,

Welcome to the tribe!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

dangfitz

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:24:35 PM »

Aaargh!

I be thinkin of spending me booty on one.

Dan in FallsChurch

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 07:02:28 AM »

Avast Thar Dangfitz,

Well let me offer you the opportunity to see a Zendrum up close and personal.  Aye live just over the Bay Bridge from Annapolis.  Aye would be more than willing to let ye demo the Jolly Roger Zendrum.  Send me a message and we can work out the details.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Zendrumdude

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

Guys,

I was but a poor college lad when I saw a ZD demo video at the music store and was DROOLING for a Zendrum.  And then a month later, incredibly, some guy in my town had bought one and then TRADED IT IN!!!!! :o  So I had the incredibly unlikely opportunity to try one out... and I just HAD to have it.  13 years and 6 Zendrums of various models later, it's still my favorite instrument of all time.  You gotta get one.  You will absolutely love it, no doubt.

Jer
Pages: [1]   Go Up