Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Maryland Get Together  (Read 16524 times)

coxdrum48

Re: Maryland Get Together
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 07:35:06 PM »

Man i just moved from Annapolis to Central Jersey.  I would have enjoyed that.

Michael Render

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 08:38:06 AM »

I got no problem kicking in money. Are there any decent cheap hotels in the area? I will let you know soon if I am going to make it.

retro surfer

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:50 PM »

you all have fun thats a little too far from Phoenix but have a great time
Proud owner of a Maple laptop

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 10:25:12 AM »

I wish I could be there as well. Hopefully, there will be another gathering. I am real interested in getting together with some of the tribal members. Have fun and let us know how it goes. Drshark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

firemusician

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 07:32:04 PM »

If I am not working at the firehouse that day. Count me in!   ;D
Mark Nelson:  Fire fighter, Sound engineer, Musician and all around nice guy.

1st generation Zendrum, Asus 2.5 GHz  laptop with BFD2, Alesis DM-Pro.

Michael Render

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »

My Hotel is booked. I am coming! See you on the 24th!

redsparkleset

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »

Any details yet?  Is this still a go?

Andy

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

Avast thar Mateys!!!  The Maryland get together is still a go (although a few more shanghiaed into the crew would be good for me morale (as well as me wallet).  Also I would appreciate it if any of ye fine sailors will be bringing your first mates with you (so I can count heads vs. fingers).  The clubhouse at Queens Landing in Chester, MD will be the location on Saturday 24 Feb 2007, from 1600 to 2200 (that's 4PM to 10 PM for you land lubbers).  I will provide directions shortly.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 04:57:18 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys!

The link below shows the directions to the Maryland Get Together on 24 Feb 2007 at 1600 to 2200.

http://www.queenslanding.org/sitepage.htm

Whare ye want to go is to the area marked as "Club House".  There be a parking lot and I will be there to greet ye with great exhuberance.  I would still appreciate a final haid count, so if you plan to attend and if you are bringing a first mate, second mate, swab or other crew, plase let me kinow.  Thanks.

Pyrate
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Michael Render

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:37 AM »

Make sure you count my shiny, bald haid!

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 09:01:14 AM »

Arrgghhh!!! 

That's makes 3 so far, including you, me and me first mate.

Pyrate

bjames

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 12:34:42 PM »

Hey guys, make sure you take some pics and video for those of us who can't be there. 

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »

Avast thar matey!!!

Pictures are not too much of a problem, but as far as me technically challenged first mate goes, video will be an issue.   We shall do our best though.

Pyrate

firemusician

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »

To the best of my knowledge I should make it. Looking forward to it.  Am I guessing that this will accomodate everyones "set-ups"?  Has anyone establsihed what we will be doing or is it just going to be a "wing-it" kind of day? Either is fine. Take care and stay safe, Mark
Mark Nelson:  Fire fighter, Sound engineer, Musician and all around nice guy.

1st generation Zendrum, Asus 2.5 GHz  laptop with BFD2, Alesis DM-Pro.

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

There has been a slight change to the Maryland get together.  Since only a few folks have responded, I have decided to slightly change the venue. Instead of the community clubhouse, I will host this grand event in my living room.  If you look at the link I provided earlier, you will note that all of the buildings are numbered.  I am in building number 1, unit C.  When you come into the neighborhood, look for the black Corvette with US Navy plates from the State of Florida.  Park your car opposite that Corvette.  Walk back towards the Corvette and knock on the front door to Unit 1C.  Bring your Zendrum and merge box and cables.  You can leave the rest of your rig at home.  The Tribal Wizard has graciously agreed to provide some of his equipment and of course I willl provide mine (such as it is). 

Mr. Wizard and I thought it would be fun to have a "zendrum in the round" since my massive couch is L-shaped.  We intend to record this joint jam session, and photos will be taken.  There will also be a small amount of food (cold cuts and a vegetable plate), courtesy of me fine first mate.

All in all, I think this is the best solution.  It will save us some money (as I won't have to rent the community clubhouse.  However the downside is that we will also have to start somewhat earlier (about 1500) and end a little earlier (about 1930).  On the upside, there are many fine eating establishments here on the island, and we will all be able to eat our fill at the end of the evening.  A fine ending to a wonderful day.

Hopefully these minor changes will not inconvenience anyone.

Pyrate

P.S. THe first mate will require shoes off while in the living room.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up