Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrum clinic  (Read 604 times)

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Zendrum clinic
« on: May 26, 2010, 10:15:57 AM »

Ok I am going to keep this idea alive. Inspector 109 I think it is time for some of your input on when and where this should happen. I had mention  the weekend of August Fri 27th, sat 28th sun 29th  which would be good for me at the end of the summer.  We need to get some plans made soon so we all can make plans to attend or not. Thumper
Thumper

Tom Roady

Re: Zendrum clinic
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:17 AM »

Ok...here is my two cents....I'm not able to do it from Sept.24th thru Oct. 4th...in Pensacola...there ya go."the mayor"

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Re: Zendrum clinic
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:35:04 PM »

For me, my wife is going in for spine surgery on 3 June and will not be up on her own for about 6 to 8 weeks, putting me into August time frame that I can leave her alone for any length of time.  I will be heading down to Tennessee for the military from med September to the first part of October, unless the military changes things, which they usually do.  Sounds like "the Mayor" is out of pocket during this time as well.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub
Pages: [1]   Go Up