Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bass Guitar  (Read 1532 times)

JustDave

Bass Guitar
« on: April 14, 2010, 10:14:16 AM »

Can anyone suggest a good software or module with some good bass guitar sounds? Am looking to add that to my Zen playing.

Thanks!

Tom Roady

Re: Bass Guitar
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »

Trilogy is awesome...I use it in my studio all the time....plus I use Garageband and have lots of Basses in various Jam Packs..."the mayor'

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »

"Mayor", I knew you would throw GarageBand out there!  I was just waiting for it.  I agree, I am impressed with all of the instruments available with GarageBand.  I especially like the piano, but the bass is good too.  There are many different stlyles to chooe from such as a stand-up bass, funk, rock, etc. etc. etc.  I have no complaints abou that program yet but I am still learning how to do stuff.

Rob

P.S.  Thanks "Mayor" for showing me what I was missing.
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

JustDave

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:42:07 AM »

Thanks so much guys. I will check it out ASAP:)

Zendrumdude

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »

What is UP with GarageBand not having mallet sounds like marimba, vibes, bells, and xylo???  There's a mallet section, which made me happy, but it has THREE sounds in it, all of which are useless music-box crap, which made me NOT happy!

Jer
Pages: [1]   Go Up