Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eTrigger software  (Read 798 times)

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
eTrigger software
« on: March 14, 2010, 10:19:24 AM »

I just saw this on the v-drum site. The eTrigger.  It might be a use for us? Has anybody seen this before? Check it out and let us know what you think. Thumper

Welcome to one of the most powerful electronic drum and instrument routing applications available. eTrigger was designed to be an electronic musicians best friend. From audio/midi Conversion to adjustable dynamics, eTrigger offers an almost unlimited amount of features and abilities to help you get the most out of your electronic instruments.

The eTrigger Idea:

Processing the raw MIDI signals from your drum module, or MIDI device to get a more realistic sounding output
Extra features for your electronic drums so you can tweak each and every little detail
MIDI data monitoring and visual meters to get a fine tuned output
Up to 300 Channels of MIDI processing
eTrigger can process up to 300 individual MIDI triggers with complete input and output re mapping. Each channel strip consists of multiple controls and options for processing the MIDI input signals.

Audio trigger to midi conversion
Trigger to Midi modules can be expensive. eTrigger has a built in Audio to Midi Trigger processor. You can plug in as many electronic drums as your sound card can support. The more inputs your sound interface has, the more triggers you can plug in.

Midi Signal Routing
eTrigger offers almost unlimited midi routing capabilities. Change midi notes, midi channels, CC signals and even CC and Velocity controlled note output.

Joystick and Keyboard Input
Weather you have digital instruments or not, you can start playing with eTrigger right away. Use your keyboard, Joystick and mouse to trigger sounds events and control midi CC signals.

Dual zone and Triple zone detection
eTrigger can be configured for up to 100 multi zone drums for advanced processing such as volume balancing, piezo priority, position sensing, zone output, alternating output and MIDI CC variable output.

Automatic Retrigger detection
Clean out all of the false drum hits with a precise, auto-learning retrigger function for every channel. eTrigger can automatically detect the rate of false triggers and remove them while not cutting out your drum rolls and flams. Some retriggers are very hard to hear by ear, so this makes setup a breeze.

Latest News
Digital Drummer Magazine

eTrigger 0.511 Released

eTrigger 0.434 Released

eTrigger 0.430b Released

eTrigger 0.429b Released
15 day Trial RESET :)

eTrigger 0.428b Released

HOME | NEWS | DOWNLOADS | SCREENSHOTS | HISTORY | FORUM | F.A.Q. | LINKS | CONTACT

Copyright © 2009 eTrigger. All rights reserved.

Thumper

Zendrumdude

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
Re: eTrigger software
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 02:39:36 PM »

Wow, man- that could be AWESOME.  I wish their site didn't suck so badly!  NO info on the capabilities.  If you look at the screenshots page there are some tantalizing shots, but collaged so that you can't really see any of 'em.  The DYNAMICS tab looks particularly interesting... looks like you can create a custom dot-to-dot vel curve, which I have been asking people for for a decade or more.  That alone would be enough for me to want this.  I assume it's a VST plugin?  Mac-friendly??? Again, no info on the site at all.  No FAQs available, even though there is an FAQ page (?!?), no manual download available.  Sucky web support, but looks VERY cool.  I may download it and try it out!

Jer

Zendrumdude

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 04:44:27 PM »

OK, it IS Mac-friendly.  I am going to download the trial version; I will report.

Jer

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 08:13:36 PM »

It is Mac compatible but it is a BETA version. It does look pretty cool. Let me know what you find out. Thumper
Thumper
Pages: [1]   Go Up