Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stormdrum1  (Read 584 times)

mark

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
stormdrum1
« on: March 01, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »

hi, refering to the post hostilereality did some time past about stormdrum1.  when i heard the drum kits mp3 demo of stormdrum it sounded good.  but now that i have the program i don't seem to find those sounds and it is not to user friendly.  any help with this appreciated.

thanks
mark

Tom Roady

Re: stormdrum1
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »

Hey Mark....I know exactly what you are talking about....I bought it a few years ago and was extremely unhappy. The loops were cool and I bought it because a couple of L.A. percussionist friends were part of the recording process.....I hated Kompakt and Intakt...I never really could get my way around it easily....that is partly while I've stayed away from Stormdrum !! or Komplete or Kontakt....I just don't dig the interface...but as you know ..once software is opened and your unhappy with it...you're screwed.....let us know how it goes...maybe you'll inspire me to check it out again. I'm really loving using Garageband with my Zendrum....its only for Macs of course...I use some aftermarket software that is cool...Zero-G makes a great World pack for Garageband and I use EZDrummers and Superior 2.0 as plugins with it...I can set several custom kits up and access them very quicklly...it works for me.  "the mayor"
Pages: [1]   Go Up