Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: digitalDrummer goes live  (Read 876 times)

digitalDrummer

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
digitalDrummer goes live
« on: January 16, 2010, 05:14:59 AM »

Zen artist Tom Roady is the profiled artist in the launch edition of www.digitalDrummermag.com ezine.
The magazine is free and all you have to do is register by entering your email and a password.
Read Tom's wisdom and a heap of other stuff - and tell all your friends.
See you online...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:16:25 AM by digitalDrummer »

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: digitalDrummer goes live
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 05:57:07 AM »

Inspector 109 likes this!
Attaboy, Mr. Mayor!!!
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 06:57:33 AM »

I like the e-zine.  It has some pretty cool stuff in it, to include Tom Roady of course.  There are some interesting articles in there a well.  I am looking forward to the next issue.

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »

I like the online mag also!. Congratulations Tom another feather in your cap. Smoke from a different fire is one of my all time favorite songs. It is good to know that you got to work on that one. If you are in touch with them I just saw that Roland is coming out with the SPD-30 and would like to put in a request for a review. It may be a module that some here might take a look at. It looks like you can combine a and b  sounds on one trigger and now has a realtime record-playback so you can loop different phrases and instruments. Anyway Tom I look forward to meeting you one day. Thumper
Thumper

Tom Roady

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

Hey Thumper...thanks very much and I hope to meet you also..."Smoke" was my first top 10 record...very special to me...plus I downloaded the whole album from iTunes and it still friggin rocks....they were a fantastic band and John Townsend and I are still in touch...Ed Sanford wrote for many years with kenny Loggins...a lot of songs they penned together...good for Ed....I had not heard about the SPD30...I will check it out for sure...right now I'm getting a lot deeper into my Mandala drum.....its pretty cool...I've had one for a few years now....tried it out some...never got into it that much and put it into the closet.....John Emerich...the great one himself!!! got me interested in it again by something he said to me....so I got it out and brought my old Triton Rack out of my garage and midi'ed it up with it....HOLY crap!!! it is going to be way cool...already got 7 patches that are awesome..working on getting a totally electronic rig together with several dedicated controllers...2 of them being one of my ZXs and my LT.....taking small steps right now with just getting deeper into the Mandala....more info later...thanks again..."the mayor"
Pages: [1]   Go Up