Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Online Digital Drummer Magazine  (Read 1449 times)

Tom Roady

New Online Digital Drummer Magazine
« on: November 09, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »

Hey there tribe....I just did an interview with Allan Leibowitz from Brisbane Australia...he is the editor of a new online magazine that will probably be of some interest to some us here...he is launching it in January but has a prototype of it up at www.digitaldrummermag.com  I sent some new photos of me and my 2 ZXs I'll try posting them on here later. The magazine is all about digital/electronic drums and percussion. My friend johNNy raBB is his first artist interviewed and I guess I'm the second...honored to be asked to participate and a great chance to talk about Zendrums...I think it is a great new source for those of us that love these great instruments of ours to sing their praise!   "the mayor"

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: New Online Digital Drummer Magazine
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »

Thank you Yer Honor sir!
Very cool.
David
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

digitalDrummer

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
Re: New Online Digital Drummer Magazine
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »

Thanks for the mention, Tom. And what a true gentleman he is. He was so giving - of his time and himself - in the interview, and I'm happy to have him as my first (not second) profile.
The "dummy" edition currently online is a complilation of stuff I have written for other publications, and merely shows the format and the style of the new magazine. But Tom will be our first featured artist when the magazine debuts in January.
The content ranges from new gear reviews to a look at the best-bang-for-buck used module; DIY information on piezos, long-distance musical collaboration and a drum lesson from the owner of the world's largest performance kit.
I've got contributors around the globe and the magazine will be availabe free, online at www.digitaldrummermag.com.
Now all I need is some advertisers to pay for it all.....
See you online
Allan
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:47:57 AM by digitalDrummer »
Pages: [1]   Go Up